At Woodward Chrisp we undertake to:
- Deliver an excellent standard of work in an efficient, effective & timely manner.
- Understand our clients, to be responsive to their needs, and to gain and retain their loyalty.
- Help our clients solve problems simply and cost effectively through providing practical, succinct advice and correspondence.
- Ensure our work product and practices are better than any other professional service provider in our market.
- Operate a client feedback programme to learn what we do well as a firm and understand what we can do better.
- Create a firm of business people who are highly qualified, productive, motivated and add value to the firm.
- Conduct ourselves in a professional, ethical and financially responsible manner.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide opportunities for employees to develop their skills.
- Care for and advance the interest of staff and partners through a commitment to performance management, team play and relationship building.
- Respect the diverse contributions that our people make to the firm and wider community.
- Provide an appropriate work/life balance for staff and partners.
- Take advantage of available technology.
- Operate in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Be a good corporate citizen.
- Take pride in our work and our firm.